We have prepared some questions which aim at understanding the maturity of the use case in the AI-based operations journey and the anticipated means for evaluating the utility of explanation to their end-users. Through this questionnaire we hope to gather the key information to elaborate an ontology for Explanation Experiences.
The online questionnaire is available at : Intelligent Sharing of Explanation Experience by Users for Users (office.com)
- Do you use AI model(s) in your workflows?
- What is the task and goals of the AI model(s)?
- Can you tell us about the training data ?
- Do you already have some form of explanation integrated with your AI model?
- Who are the end-users of your AI model(s)?
- Who are the users who are interested in getting explanations from your AI model(s)?
- What do you expect iSee to deliver to your team?
- What type of data/information are you planning to make available to iSee?
- How involved would you like to be with iSee: technical discussions, technical discussions and development,
user co-design activities, advisory, none
The more feedback the better we will build the platform… thank you, BTFrance, University of Cork, University of Madrid, Robert Gordon University